Enjoy a discount off our “Best Available Rate.”
Gorgeous Southern California Wedding Venues
Choose from Outdoor Terraces, Beachfront Venues, a Grand Ballroom, & More
The warm sun glistening off the calm ocean… A light breeze carrying petals down the aisle… A grand ballroom illuminating with a lofty ceiling and sparkling chandeliers… It’s all yours to discover at our exquisite wedding venues in Southern California.
Balboa Bay Resort invites you to celebrate your special day at the only waterfront resort in Newport Beach, CA. Experience the distinctive elegance, first-class amenities, and gracious service all within one of Southern California’s most celebrated wedding locations.
Connect with us on Pinterest for dazzling Newport Beach Wedding ideas!
Say “I do” amid one of our oceanfront wedding venues in Newport Beach, CA. Balboa Bay Resort offers some of the most spectacular wedding venues for Orange County beach weddings, as well as the unique possibility for brides to make a grand entrance from a yacht – for a memorable “walk down the aisle”.
- Beach Front Lawn Overlooking our stunning private beach and glistening waters of Newport Bay, the Beach Front Lawn can accommodate up to 400 guests. Ideal for larger celebrations, walk down the aisle amid the fresh coastal air and ocean as your backdrop, surrounded by all your family and friends.
- Bay Front Lawn For a more intimate ceremony, consider our private lawn by the water, the Bay Front Lawn. Located at the south end of our property, this outdoor venue can accommodate up to 210 wedding guests.
Balboa Bay Resort can also enhance your wedding ceremony by working with outside vendors who can provide features such as:
- Chiffon-draped canopy with floral décor
- White carpeting with built-up stage
- Fully decorated gazebo with crystal chandeliers
- Mahogany wood chiavari chairs
Boasting remarkable architecture and spectacular design, our Orange County wedding venues will turn your special day into an extraordinary celebration.
- Commodore Room Choose our cozy, bayfront Commodore Room for a more intimate wedding reception for up to 134 persons. Enjoy an elegant atmosphere with marble credenzas, beautiful sconces, and French doors opening to your own private patio overlooking the bay. As day turns to night, enjoy the stunning lights of Newport Harbor as you celebrate with loved ones.
- Grand Ballroom For a larger engagement, host a dazzling affair in our magnificent Grand Ballroom. Complete with 18-foot ceilings, 5-crystal chandeliers, and 7,000 square feet of event space, this venue provides an elegant canvas for you to personalize. A broad foyer with floor to ceiling windows creates the perfect place to welcome guests before entering the incredible ballroom.
More Wedding Events
As you prepare to say goodbye to your guests, send them off with a delicious brunch at Waterline Newport Beach. This restaurant provides an ideal setting to wrap up your weekend. With gorgeous views overlooking Newport Harbor, yachts, and sailboats, this will create an unforgettable last impression for your special celebration.
After brunch, guests can wander around the harbor to take in the stunning yachts and peaceful marina, explore the surrounding neighborhoods like Balboa Island, rent a Duffy boat, or relax under the sun on one of the area’s renowned beaches.
Allow us to plan a special pre-wedding get-together for your closest family and friends to get to know each other over some of the best cuisine in Southern California. Get acclimated to the property and enjoy all of the conveniences of having your rehearsal dinner in the same location as your reception and ceremony.
Our well-manicured lawn, private beach, and poolside patios are just some of the venue options for your rehearsal dinner. Match the ambiance to follow the theme of your wedding or go an entirely different route. Mix and mingle at a casual bayside barbeque; dance to steel drums and dine on lobster at a “clambake;” or do the hula and don a Hawaiian shirt for a California “Beach Boy” theme.
Your extraordinary wedding awaits at Balboa Bay Resort. Complete a Request for Proposal and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.
Menus and Info
- Fact Sheet
- Sell Sheet
- Meeting Diagram
- Catering Policies
- Executive Meeting Package
- Wedding Ceremony
- Wedding Reception Lunch
- Wedding Reception Dinner
- Wedding Enhancements
- Reception Menus
- Breakfast Catering
- Lunch Catering
- Brunch Catering
- Dinner Catering
- A la Carte Meeting Menu
- Afternoon Tea
- Daytime Catering
- Full Catering Menu